Does your company take design seriously?
Do your products and services have a great user experience that competes in the market?
A customer’s experience is affected by everything your business does so the customer should be your focus. By combining a continuous process of designing, testing and iterating you can attract new customers and keep your existing ones engaged with your products and services. Design is a part of every business.
I offer 1-day workshops to help you and your company improve the user experience, usability and accessibility of your product and services.
£750 + VAT (For up to 3 people)
We will work together to decide on the goals and problems you would like to solve. Through research and extensive analysis of the current experience we can better understand where the current problems lie and why they happen. This research will enable the workshop to be productive and produce outcomes that match your business objectives and goals.
You will gain:
- An analysis of your current problems and challenges.
- An understanding of the Why, How and What of User Experience.
- The time to learn, practice and retain techniques to better understand your customers through design including wire framing, prototyping and user testing.
- Action points for achievable design improvements for your business.
- A fun and productive workshop, where everyone learns from each other.
Alex Barclay, Experience Design Strategy Lead, Accenture Interactive
“I’ll be very plain here: Mark is an exceptional talent and whoever hires him next will see him add value immediately.
A heart of gold, a skilled hand and an expert eye too. It’s a no-brainer really.”
Book your workshop or discuss a longer, multiple day workshop for your business. Get in touch and we can kickstart a discussion with further details and availability – I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: Payment for each workshop is 50% upfront and the rest after completion of the workshop.